Benefit of drinking coffee
- small decline in death rates from heart disease particularly women
- no association between coffee consumption and cancer deaths
- women who reported drinking two to three cups of caffeinated coffee per day had a 25 percent lower risk of deaths
- some studies have indicated coffee as a great source of antioxidants
- drinking caffeinated coffee lowered a woman’s risk of ovarian cancer but pregnant women who drink two or more cups of coffee a day had twice the risk of miscarriage
While there are reports saying that coffee is bad, here we have the benefits of coffee. Somehow, no one can really define whether coffee is good or bad.
Why waste so much money on research about coffee drinking? Even when it is proven that smoking kills, people still smokes. Even when there are so many restrictions and the hike in cigarette’ price, people still smokes. I do not think anyone care much about coffee drinking.