Sometimes, things are not as easy as they look. As stated, my blog will be up and down until tomorrow in which I hope the administrators will really solve the problems. And at the moment, I am trying to update my new domain name so that my existing blog will automatically be directed. I have to wait a maximum of 72 hours for the whole process to complete. The problem is, I have made the necessary changes but I am not sure whether the configurations are done properly. And I have to wait 72 hours to know whether the configurations work correctly.
Hopefully, everything goes well. At least I can then proceed to update my new domain name to the accounts that I have around the web. I cannot wait to do it.
By the way, I have completed my design on the top bar navigation but have yet to make it live. The new design will make it more interactive and easier for me to update it and create more links. I hope to get it done by today, though.